Current Observations Home Current Observations Home Current Observations Home
 

Took a Double Take

Sunday, September 11, 2005

I was zippin' along the information super-highway when I hit this speed bump:
I had to stop at this site and take a look around (after I quit laughing, of course)!
Here's a link to this site's main page. Go have a look. You know you want to.
From this site, I recommend:
  • I, Pilsner, a "tribute to (or rip-off of) Leonard E. Read's brilliant monograph 'I, Pencil'." It's a pretty interesting look at taxes and beer.
  • What to do in an Emergency in 2003, "another attempt at scare mongering in the style of the old 'duck and cover' advice after WWII." (WARNING: VERY FUNNY! Proceed with caution!)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great information on your permanent body hair removal blog!

Are you interested in permanent body hair removal? If so, I have a permanent body hair removal site.

Feel free to drop by and tell me what you think.

4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger |

Syndication

|
|

Who Links
Here