Current Observations Home Current Observations Home Current Observations Home
 

A Change to the Site

Sunday, September 11, 2005

I decided to make a few minor changes to the site. I changed the look of the header and added some new graphics to "jazz" things up. Also, I created a couple of "link-banners" to a few blogs that I visit regularly.

Minute of Angle

Sound Politics

South Puget Sound Libertarian

Feel free to copy and paste these as needed. Also, since I created these I figured I should probably create one for my site.

Current Observations

Finally, I know these following link-banners have been up on my site for awhile, but I still recommend them.

Original Intent

American Radio Show

Strike the Root

Accent Radio Network

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger |

Syndication

|
|

Who Links
Here