Current Observations Home Current Observations Home Current Observations Home
 

The Numbers Don't Lie

Saturday, November 25, 2006

There's been this thought kicking around in the back of my mind that says gas prices fell rapidly leading up to the election, then turned and headed back up. After a quick check at GasBuddy.com, I think I've found the proverbial "smoking gun" on this one...


I went ahead and penciled in the Election day over the chart. What do you think? I'd call it a pretty clear-cut case of placating the voters.

1 Comments:

Blogger nobody said...

Its not that gas is any more expensive, but in recent weeks the value of the dollar has dropped considerably. Which of course decreases your buying power.

10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger |

Syndication

|
|

Who Links
Here