Current Observations Home Current Observations Home Current Observations Home
 

Iowa's Famous Straw Pole

Sunday, August 12, 2007

I really don't know what all the commotion was about yesterday. I've been to Iowa, and I've seen their straw pole...


What's the big deal all about?!? It's a pole... made of straw... So what?

. . .

Or, am I missing something?

UPDATE: Since I've gotten several visitors today looking for information on the Iowa Straw POLE, I wanted to let you know you've made a mistake. The correct spelling is POLL. For more information see this explanation at Wikipedia.org.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

From your image, it's quite clear why anyone would want to win it. It sure would look great in my front yard.

12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger |

Syndication

|
|

Who Links
Here