Current Observations Home Current Observations Home Current Observations Home
 

Ahhhhh!!!

Saturday, July 21, 2007

Imagine the fear that shot through me when I read the following headline:
Bush cedes powers to VP
I know, frightful!
 
It turns out that the headline was truncated by Yahoo! News. It actually reads Bush cedes powers to VP for screening. He's going in for a colonoscopy and will be sedated. While under, Vice President Dick Cheney will have the helm. He'll be in charge of the whole enchilada. I'm betting Iran hold's its collective breath until Bush resumes power.
 
I thought I'd never say this, but I hope nothing happens to Bush while he's under. I can't imagine the destruction that would be wrought by Cheney if he's left in charge.
 
 
 
Oh, and Yahoo! News... Not funny!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger |

Syndication

|
|

Who Links
Here