Current Observations Home Current Observations Home Current Observations Home
 

Sign Of The Times? Let's Hope So

Saturday, July 14, 2007

My wife told me about a sign she saw on the way to where she works in Arlington. So, I hopped on my bike and took a ride out to snap a picture of it...

Ron Paul for President

Pretty Cool!

Unfortunately, the owner(s) of the sign weren't home as I was hoping to ask them a few questions. Fortunately, however, the dog that the "Beware of Dog" sign warned me of was sleeping on the far side of the house. He's a rather large rottweiler and I'm thankful he only noticed me after I had exited the fenced yard to snap this photo. If you're the owner of this sign and would like to share your thoughts on Dr. Ron Paul and why you've posted this sign, you have my card (I left it in the front screen door). Contact me via email (preferred) or phone and we'll get together.

Now, I wonder where I can get my own sign...?

2 Comments:

Blogger Randy said...

I am not a spammer - I got my signs from www.ronpaulhq.com - check out their "paulmart" link over to the left.

I have one in the yard and I put one in my windshield when I park.

12:36 PM  
Blogger Don Bangert said...

Randy, thanks for the tip. I'll check it out.

1:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger |

Syndication

|
|

Who Links
Here