Current Observations Home Current Observations Home Current Observations Home
 

Justice Served?

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Quoting from this AP article concerning I. Lewis "Scooter" Libby's brush with justice...
 
After months of sidestepping pardon questions, Bush stepped in. He did not issue a pardon but erased a prison sentence that he felt was just too harsh.
 
 
 
"I respect the jury's verdict," Bush said in a written statement. "But I have concluded that the prison sentence given to Mr. Libby is excessive. Therefore, I am commuting the portion of Mr. Libby's sentence that required him to spend 30 months in prison."

3 Comments:

Blogger Mark said...

Excellent!!

12:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Double-plus-good for the Photoshop work.

Thought about getting back on my blog on this one, but I knew you or Mark would cover it better than I could. :)

Just further proof that some folks are more equal than others.

1:36 PM  
Blogger Don Bangert said...

Thanks, guys! I do what I can.

7:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger |

Syndication

|
|

Who Links
Here