Current Observations Home Current Observations Home Current Observations Home
 

2 of 14 Characteristics of Fascism

Friday, February 24, 2006

(Note: I quickly discovered that there was simply no way I could crank this thing out in the timeline I gave myself. I wouldn't be doing this piece or you any service if I were to even attempt such an ambitious goal. I will, however, endeavor to get at least one catagory posted per day. To be honest, It's not that there's so little to be found for examples, it's that there's so many. I just want to try and pick the best.)
 
The 2nd of the 14 characteristics of Fascism is:
Also, if you know of a better example for one of the subjects I've listed, let me know in the 'Comments' section.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger |

Syndication

|
|

Who Links
Here