Current Observations Home Current Observations Home Current Observations Home
 

Ben Sargent, Cartoonist

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

While clicking through the political cartoons at Yahoo!News I ran across this little gem by Ben Sargent:
 
 
I thought you might like it. It says a lot about our current state of affairs and how much information this administration has deemed not for public consumption. I think Charley Reese had it right when he said,
"Recent governments, however, have gone overboard and promiscuously classify practically any piece of paper that comes across their desk. Usually the only thing they are protecting is our own government from embarrassment or possibly criminal prosecution."
I tend to think they're trying to avoid criminal prosecution, myself.
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger |

Syndication

|
|

Who Links
Here