Current Observations Home Current Observations Home Current Observations Home
 

Aaron Russo's Passing

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Can someone explain to me why I had to go all the way to Asia and India to find an article on Yahoo!News about Aaron Russo's passing? I thought he would have at least got a mention in the U.S. version of Yahoo!News, being well known for producing such hits as "Trading Places" which starred Eddie Murphy and Dan Aykroyd and "The Rose" which starred Bette Midler. I mean, after all, he had just finished working on his latest film, "America: Freedom to Fascism", a documentary that explores the connection between income tax collection and the erosion of civil liberties in America.... Oh, wait. I see why they wouldn't cover his passing. It's the same reason why they won't cover anyone else who's working to shake up the establishment: media blackout.
 
You can pay tribute to a great American hero and freedom fighter by purchasing, watching, and sharing his latest film, "America: Freedom to Fascism". I think I'll go pop my copy into the DVD player right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger |

Syndication

|
|

Who Links
Here