Current Observations Home Current Observations Home Current Observations Home
 

Taxes

Friday, March 02, 2007

My wife forwarded the following joke to me...
 
A woman walks into an accountant's office and tells him that she needs to file her taxes.
The accountant says, "Before we begin, I'll need to ask you a few questions."
He gets her name, address, social security number, etc. then asks, "What's your occupation?"
"I'm a whore," she says.
 
The accountant, somewhat taken back says, "No, No, that won't work. Let's try to rephrase that."
 
The woman says, "OK, I'm a high-end call girl".
 
"No, that still won't work. Try again."
 
They both think for a minute then the woman says, "I'm an elite chicken farmer."
 
The accountant asks, "What does chicken farming have to do with being a prostitute?"
 
"Well, I raised a thousand little peckers last year."
 
"Chicken Farmer it is!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger |

Syndication

|
|

Who Links
Here