Current Observations Home Current Observations Home Current Observations Home
 

No, I Didn't Fall Off The Face Of The Planet

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

I wanted to put up a quick post to let you know that I'm still here (in case you're wondering). I've been slightly distracted with a project that has now been completed, so I should be back into "blogger mode" tomorrow. As you know (or at least I hope you know), Aaron Russo is working on getting his film into theaters, America: Freedom to Fascism. Right now, he's trying to raise money to get his film distributed to movie houses throughout the country. I was working on a project related to that. Hopefully, Mr. Russo will be successful in his endeavors, as we will all benefit from the fruits of his labor.
 
I do have a challenge for you... if you're interested. I was reading Usama Bin Laden's wanted poster over at the FBI's Wanted web page when I noticed something--or rather I should say--didn't notice something about it. Have a read through and see if you can find what it is that's missing from his wanted poster. I'll give you a hint: Any mention of the events of 11th of September, 2001.
 
Odd... No?

2 Comments:

Blogger Steve Rankin said...

Sounds like Mr. Russo may turn out to be the Libertarian alternative to that a**hole Michael Moore.

I'll be looking forward to seeing Mr. Russo's film.

1:31 PM  
Blogger Mark said...

"No, I Didn't Fall Off The Face Of The Planet"

Hmm. Seems like you did. Are you OK?

4:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger |

Syndication

|
|

Who Links
Here