Current Observations Home Current Observations Home Current Observations Home
 

Fox News Redraws Middle East Map

Saturday, July 15, 2006

If you watched the first segment of FOXNews's Beltway Boys, you'd have concluded that Iran had directly attacked Israel. There could not have been a more clear call by Mort Kondracke and Fred Barnes for the U.S. to attack Iran. I found that I had to keep reminding myself that I was watching the news. But, was I? Or was I watching a Washington DC think tank policy being hammered out while masquerading as a news channel show? Anyway, here's the new map that I've come up with after watching their show:

2 Comments:

Blogger Mark said...

Don, Foxnews got it wrong. The new map of the middle east might soon look like this:

Click me.

5:24 PM  
Blogger Don Bangert said...

Your map looks just about right, except I think it should also include Afghanistan.

5:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger |

Syndication

|
|

Who Links
Here