Current Observations Home Current Observations Home Current Observations Home
 

Know a District?

Thursday, July 13, 2006

So, there I was watching Stephen Colbert's The Colbert Report last night (Wednesday) when the "Know a District" segment came on. Low and behold, there was Rep. Rick Larsen (D)of Washington's 2nd district--my district (...well, not mine but where I live). In traditional Colbert fashion, Stephen delivers a brilliant bitch-slapping due to any public servant. You really must check this out:



And No, I won't be voting for Mr. Larsen come November. Why would I? After seeing this video, why would any one?

1 Comments:

Blogger Mark said...

Another demonstration that politicians are no match for standup (or even sitdown) comedians. I wonder why Larsen went on Colbert's program. Maybe he's looking for a sympathy vote for being intellectually paralyzed.

12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger |

Syndication

|
|

Who Links
Here