Current Observations Home Current Observations Home Current Observations Home
 

It's Here! It's Finally Here!

Wednesday, February 08, 2006


For a very long time I have wanted to read the book, The Creature From Jekyll Island, by G. Edward Griffin. I was made aware of this book, I believe, back a couple of years ago when I viewed Michael Badnarik's Constitutional Class online. It may have been elsewhere, but it really doesn't matter.


The book is supposed to be about the story behind the creation of the Federal Reserve. From the back cover:


Where does money come from? Where does it go? Who makes it? The money magicians' secrets are unveiled. Here is a close look at their mirrors and smoke machines, the pulleys, cogs, and wheels that create the grand illusion called money.


A boring subject? Just wait! You'll be hooked in five minutes. Reads like a detective story -- which it really is. But it's all true. This book is about the most blatant scam of history. It's all here: the cause of wars, boom-bust cycles, inflation, depression, prosperity. Your world view will definitely change.


Putting it quite simply: this may be the most important book on world affairs you will ever read.


I'm looking forward to reading it, although it may take some time (almost 600 pages). I also want to take this opportunity to tell my wife, once again, "Thank You! Thank you for finding and getting this book for me. I really means a lot to me."

1 Comments:

Blogger Mark said...

It's a good read but take it cum grano salis.

2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger |

Syndication

|
|

Who Links
Here