Current Observations Home Current Observations Home Current Observations Home
 

Tax Terrorism Season - Redux

Sunday, December 11, 2005

NOTE: This is a re-post of a previous submission. I received a number of complaints that the video links wouldn't work, so I embedded them in webpages. This should fix the problem. I also noticed that webcrawlers, such as Yahoo!, weren't listing the video because (I believe) it wasn't in a webpage that had meta tags. This action should fix this problem, too.
 
As you well know, we are rapidly approaching "Tax Terrorism Season." In anticipation of this event, I've created a video spoofing the IRS. I've used a popular Jerky commercial as the wrapper for the message. I hope you like it.
 
Here are links to two versions of the video:
Please feel free to copy and distribute these videos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger |

Syndication

|
|

Who Links
Here