Current Observations Home Current Observations Home Current Observations Home
 

The 5th of November

Sunday, November 04, 2007

In my opinion, one of the best action movies ever made has to be V for Vendetta. There's a scene in this movie where V takes over a television station to broadcast his message of freedom to the people of London. He does this on November the 5th.


I think the best part of his speech is when he says, "[I]f you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror." In other words, the problems with their government are mostly do to the complacency of the British people.

By the way, there's something else going on this 5th of November you should know about...


Why not help out the cause by making a donation.

UPDATE: The official Ron Paul campaign website it reporting over 3 million dollars raised for the cause. To show that I put my money where my mouth is, here's a snapshot of my confirmation email...

Remember, remember...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger |

Syndication

|
|

Who Links
Here