Current Observations Home Current Observations Home Current Observations Home
 

Tax Terrorism Season

Sunday, October 23, 2005

As you all know, we are rapidly approaching "Tax Terrorism Season." In anticipation of this event, I've created a video spoofing the IRS. I've used a popular Jerky commercial as the wrapper for the message. I hope you like it.
 
Here's the two links:
 
    High Quality Mpeg (about 9 megs):
    Low Quality Mpeg (about 3 megs):

Please, feel free to copy and distribute.

2 Comments:

Blogger Timothy Birdnow said...

I couldn`t get it to load, Don. I`ll try back at a better time.

4:25 PM  
Blogger Don Bangert said...

Tim, try 'right-clicking' and do a 'save as...' to your hard drive. The first frame is black and sometimes the next keyframe won't kick in if you're download speed is slow. (I know. I speak from experience.)

7:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger |

Syndication

|
|

Who Links
Here